Now recruiting professionals for these Commercial Mortgage Careers
- Recruit Affiliates / Referral Partners
- Train Affiliates / Referral Partners
- Manage and Motivate Affiliates / Referral partners
- Be active on social media
- Originate Affiliate / Referral partners Referrals
Producing Sales Managers:
We are currently seeking to hire Sales Managers to join our team! You will be responsible for recruiting and managing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Originate Commercial Mortgages, Commercial and Residential Hard Money Loans
- Build and manage a Sales Team of 3 to 5 Loan Originators
- Recruit, train and manage commercial and hard money loan origination sales team
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish and manage sales goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for production forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Meet and exceed team production goals
- Previous experience in mortgage origination sales or related field
- Experience as a mortgage sales manager or branch manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build a sales team
- Ability to build referral sources and long term relationships with repeat clients
Compensation is sales commission, team production overrides plus team and personal production bonuses. The successful candidate will make $10,000 to $15,000 per month.
About FBC FUNDING:
We are a Commercial and Hard Money Lender and Broker. We fund residential, multifamily, and commercial fix and flip, buy and hold, bridge, long and short-term rental loan financing real estate investor loans nationally. We have over 40 niche programs for real estate investors.
Commercial Mortgage Originator:
We are actively seeking experienced loan officers, realtors, contractors, insurance agents, and individuals marketing financial services to represent FBC Funding in the mortgage careers to originate commercial conventional, alternative, construction, hard and soft money fix and flip or short-term, long-term and portfolio rental loans. A successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to learn the programs thoroughly and be organized and resourceful enough to build and manage referral sources as they originate loans. This is a work from home, commissioned independent contractor position. We are seeking to hire originators nationally.
- among the most competitive programs in the business,
- exceptional training,
- marketing support,
- origination support,
- processing support,
- very lucrative commission compensation package
Our Programs Are:
- Residential, Multifamily and Mixed-Use fix and flip loans
- Residential, Multifamily and Mixed-Use Long-Term Rental
- Residential (1-4 units) Short-Term Rental Loans
- Residential – Multifamily and Mixed-Use Portfolio Loans
- Ground-Up Construction (1-20 units)
- Small Balance Commercial Funding: Multifamily, Mixed-Use, Office, Retail, Light Industrial, and Limited Specialty Properties
- complete basic online training
- attend weekly online team meeting
- attend weekly online product training
- attend weekly one on one production call
- produce 2 or more closed loans monthly
Originators are independent contractors working on a commission basis.
A successful full time Originator will close on average 3 to 5 or more transactions a month and earn $180,000 annually.
No NMLS License required
To be considered for any position submit a cover letter to email@example.com
or schedule an appointment at 888-848-3114.