FBC Funding Cash Flow Funding for Real Estate Investors
FBC Funding offers cash flow funding is a type of financing that allows real estate investors the ability to access capital without taking on debt or diluting their equity. This is done by advancing money to real estate investment businesses based on their monthly cash flow. This means that businesses can get the money they need without debt showing on their credit or liens on their property.
Advantages of an FBC Funding Cash Flow Funding for Real Estate Investors
- No debt: As an advance of cash flow this is not a loan, so businesses do not have to worry about debt showing on their credit profile.
- No equity dilution: The FBC Funding Cash advance does not require businesses to give up any equity in their business or property. There are no liens on their property.
- Fast Funding: The Cash Flow Funding for Real Estate Investors can close in as few as 7 days.
- Flexible Funding: Businesses can use the funds from the cash flow funding for real estate investors for any purpose, such as buying new properties, renovating existing properties, or expanding their business.
- No Closing Costs: No origination fees, No Appraisal Fees, No Title Fees, No Processing fees, No Underwriting Fees. The only charge for the Cash flow loan for real estate investors an annual fee between 10% and 16% (depending on term and risk). Because there are no fees this is cheaper than many other types of financing with many more benefits.
Property Types Considered for Cash Flow Funding for Real Estate Investors
- Residential 1-4 Unit Investment Properties: No Owner occupied or second homes only investment properties owned in a business name
- Multifamily Investment Properties: Apartment buildings with 5 or more units
- Hotels or Motels: Cash flowing hotels or motel properties
- Short Term Rentals: Airbnb and other short term rental properties (owners must have 3 years experience)
- Residential Portfolios: Whether the portfolio is residential 1-4 unit properties, multifamily properties or a combination of both, if the properties are part of the entity the entity qualifies for Cash Flow Funding for Real Estate Investors
- Self Storage Properties: Cash Flowing Self storage properties
- Property Managers: The cash flow from the property management business qualifies for funding.
- Rental Arbitrage Businesses: Even if you do not own the properties but have long term lease we can offer Cash Flow funding for Real Estate Investors
Cash Flow Funding for Real Estate Investors Terms
- Term: 1 to 5 Years with most clients choosing 3 to 5 years
- Rates: 10% to 16%
- Advance Amount: $50,000 to $2,000,000 per business entity
Overall, the FBC Funding Cash Flow Funding for Real Estate Investors is a fast and flexible financing option that can help businesses grow their real estate portfolios. If you are a real estate entrepreneur who is looking for a way to access capital without taking on debt or diluting your equity, the cash flow funding is a good option to consider.
For more Information Contact FBC Funding today