Hard Money is a term used for financing programs for real estate investors that do not meet Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac Conforming guidelines. These loans do not conform to the Dodd Frank Act – for owner occupied borrowers. Hard Money Loans are for business purposes and real estate investment businesses. Whether you are a seasoned investor with a well established business or a first time investor seeking to invest in real estate for the first time. Regardless of your investment strategy (fix and flip, buy and hold, wholesale, buy – rehab-rent refinance) We offer many options for your financing and business goals. Those options include Hard Money, Soft Money, Crowd Funding, Credit Lines and many more.
The options include:
RESIDENTIAL INVESTOR HARD MONEY
FIX AND FLIP ($75,000 Plus)
- 100% financing for purchase & 100% for rehab. Credit Score is 660 plus. Click here for details.
- up to 90% Loan To Cost. No Monthly Payment Program. Credit Score 660. Click here for details.
- up to 90% financing for purchase & 100% for rehab. Credit score at 550 plus. Click here for details.
- up to 90% financing for purchase & 95% for rehab (credit line). Credit Score 600 plus. Click here for details.
- 85% purchase financing and 85% rehab financing. Low Minimum Credit Score.
- 75% Purchase Bridge Loan. No rehab funds. No minimum Credit Score. Click here for details.
- up to 90% professional borrower Program 5 to 10 day closings. 660 Credit Score. Click here for details.
MULTI FAMILY OR MIXED USE HARD MONEY FIX AND FLIP PROGRAMS ($100,000 Plus)
- 85% financing for purchase & 85% for rehab. Credit Score 600 plus. Click here for more details.
- 75% financing for purchase & 75% for rehab. Credit Score 620 plus. Click her for more details.
COMMERCIAL NON RESIDENTIAL HARD MONEY REHAB ($150,000 Plus)
- 70% purchase or refinance & 70% of rehab. Credit Score 600 plus. Click here for details.
INVESTOR GROUND UP CONSTRUCTION ($100,000 plus)
- Up to 75% of the land purchase & Up to 90% of Construction Costs. Click her for more details.
We have over 40 different hard money, soft money, purchase rehab and refinancing programs for residential and commercial investment real estate. These are but a few and the best program for your project might not be listed here.
Use this form to receive FREE advice from one of the experienced professionals here regarding any residential or commercial hard money loan financing topics. We will advise you of the best program to meet your financing goals.