New Construction Funding Options for Real Estate Investors
Many Real Estate Investors are contractors and or builders who not only rehab properties, but also build properties from the ground up. There are also real estate investors who see the opportunities for great returns that exist in new construction versus rehabbing. FBC Funding offers multiple options for new construction builders. We even have programs to finance all three phases of the new construction process for residential properties up to 20 units. The three phases include purchasing the lot, horizontal lot development and vertical home construction.
Many lenders only offer vertical construction financing options. A few will offer lot purchase financing. But for experienced investors and builders we offer financing for all three levels of ground up new construction.
Ground up FBC Funding Ground Up New Construction Funding Options:
New Construction Funding Credit Line: $500,000 to $10,000,000 – Based on experience, liquidity and net worth.
- Minimum Credit Score: 620
- Experience: at least completed 1 fix and flip or new build in the last 3 years.
- Lot Purchase: up to 70% of the purchase price
- Lot Development: No – must be developed
- Vertical Construction: up to 85% LTC SFR @ 70% of As Completed Value and
- up to 80% LTC 2-20 Units @ 65% of As Completed Value
- Property Type: SFR, Town Homes, Multifamily up to 20 units, Mixed Use (primarily residential)
New Construction Funding Experienced Builder / Rehabber: $100,000 to $3,000,000
- Minimum Credit Score: 650 (exceptions for experience and liquidity)
- Experience: at least 3 completed fix and flip and /or new builds (minimum of 1completed new build)
- Lot Purchase: up to 80% of the purchase price
- Lot Development: up to 50% of horizontal development
- Vertical Construction: up to 85% LTC
- Property Type: SFR, Town Homes, Condos, townhomes, multifamily to 20 units, subdivisions
- Interested Payments: Drawn Balance Only
We also have additional ground up new construction funding with options of 100% vertical construction the builder owns the lot.
For more information complete the quick quote option, call 888-848-3114, or click here to schedule a loan consultation.